Dnia 2011-06-21, wto o godzinie 15:58 -0400, Michael Bayer pisze:
> also note you can do this stuff without a patch with the @compiles
>  decorator, if you just need to get something done.   you'd redefine
>  compilation for CreateIndex.

I think it fails before compiling (I have included a backtrace in the
first post).

sqlalchemy.schema.Index is derived from
sqlalchemy.schema.ColumnCollectionMixin, whose column attribute
(sqlalchemy.sql.expression.ColumnCollection) seems to assume (not
surprisingly), that items added to it are columns.

Should I create the index object in some other way?
Maybe my own index class?

regards,
Filip Zyzniewski
Tefnet