Hi.

I have a situation where I have X data models, and while each has its own properties, they all share a set of fields with common meaning, like id, title, description, and some others.

What way would you recommend to approach this problem? If I wasn't using SQLAlchemy, I'd have one main table with serial pkey and several subtables (not using database inheritance functionality) in one to one relation via the pkey. The backend is Postgres.

Thanks!

--

.oO V Oo.