Hello,

I'm facing problems with mssql+pymssql: it seems that pymssql has poor
decimal support.
As a result there are some rounding differences between the values stored in
the database, and the values I get when querying through mssql+pymssql. And
I absolutely need the exacts values stored in the DB.

I'm thinking of a workaround: is it possible to declare every Decimal column
as String in  my alchemy's column definitions and manually cast the results
in decimal (or maybe at a lower level: in the column_property for example
?). The goal would be to 'get rid' of conversion to float made by pymssql on
decimal columns....

PS: I can't change the database structure so I can't change the column data
type at the sqlserver level and I'm in a 'read only'  context, I don't need
to write in the database.

Thank you.