On 16/07/11 19:51, Michael Bayer wrote:
On Jul 16, 2011, at 6:08 AM, Krishnakant Mane wrote:

I am still not sure if all performance enhancements of 0.7 have been backported
to 0.6.8.
No performance enhancements have been backported to 0.6.8.

Ok, So is the current 0.6 documentation uptodate with 0.6.8?
Secondly, I am about to release my free accounting software on 31st July.
So do you advice that I shift to 0.7.1?  Will I face some critical problems?
I use mostly ORM and in some cases (hardly 5%) the expression API.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.