Il 28/07/11 21.17, Michael Bayer ha scritto:
hmmmm well there's not a public API for that.   Right now (and with no immediate plans to
change it) the function should have an attribute called "__sa_validators__"
which is a list of attribute names.    Ultimately there are attribute events assigned
though the event API doesn't have a documented introspection interface (yet) either.

Yes, I read the code of 'validates' decorator function and I found '__sa_validators__'.
About attribute events... I will read the code next weekend.
My hope? The existence of a public API :)
It is not a problem... Are you interested in a patch?

Thank you for the great support.

Regards,
Stefano.