Most of my entities accept various combinations of parameters and it
makes sense for my to use keyword-only pattern of constructors:

class Person(Root_Entity):
    def __init__(self, session, *, first_name, last_name):

class Address(Root_Entity):
    def __init__(self, session, *, street, building, unit=None,
zip=None, office=None, city="My City", region=None, country="My
Country"):

however, in this case i get following from python while SQLA figures
out relationships:
    ValueError: Function has keyword-only arguments or annotations,
use getfullargspec() API which can support them

full traceback: http://dpaste.com/hold/581307/

Everything is peachy as soon as i get rid of "*," in constructor
obviously... but what can i do to preserve such constructors and still
be able to use SQLA?