thanks for the clarification.   there's nothing I can see in your practices
here that causes that error, it has to do with how you're getting at Session
objects in relation to your wx environment.   I'd add assertions at every point
to ensure that the Session you're getting is the one that you think it is, same
with objects being dealt with.    You're looking to reveal the problem much
farther up the chain of events basically.
Thanks Michael

Werner