Hi,

I started to play with events to port a library to sqla 0.7. I managed to
use
the 'listen' function but I failed on 'remove'. Looking at the signatures
they seem to be just the same, but here is what I get:

  In [7]: event.listen(obj.__class__.title, 'set', listen_cb)

  In [8]: event.remove(obj.__class__.title, 'set', listen_cb)

  TypeError                                 Traceback (most recent call
last)

  /home/misc/src/hg/py/sqlkit-pub/demo/sql/demo.py in <module>()
  ----> 1
    2
    3
    4
    5

  /misc/src/sqlalchemy/sqlalchemy/lib/sqlalchemy/event.pyc in remove(target,
identifie
       69     """
       70     for evt_cls in _registrars[identifier]:
  ---> 71         for tgt in evt_cls._accept_with(target):
       72             tgt.dispatch._remove(identifier, tgt, fn, *args, **kw)
       73             return

  TypeError: 'InstrumentedAttribute' object is not iterable

Did I misundertand the syntax or what else?

TIA

sandro
*:-)