On Thursday, August 25, 2011, 11:44:48 PM, Michael Bayer wrote:

> I would ask why you believe that's true - from what I can tell,
> you're using the Session.add() or something as a means to test that
> the event is triggered, which as I mentioned will have side effects.

> A proper test as below indicates two inserts for Detail, one insert
> for Master, as expected:

Ups.... i believe it was my bad, combining two cases in one test.
Anyway, I got it, thanks.. :)

--
Salam,

-Jaimy Azle

“+1 for stating fact: Perl is dead. Please
    don't bring it back” – Matt Joiner
“-1 for spreading FUD about perl. It's
    absolutely not dead.” – Daenyth
“+1 + -1 = 0, then, is perl a zombie?” – joaquin
    -- http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3384385/python-3-2-gil-good-bad