Hi,
I am a newbie to SQLAlchemy. While reading the docs on the sqlalchemy
site, I was a bit confused about ORM and Core.
>From what I understand, we can define table and class mapping either
through ORM (defining a class that extends Base and so on) or we can
directly use Core components (Define Table's using SQL expression and
then define explicit mappings to python classes).
 In my project, I need to define mappings for tables with composite
primary/foreign keys. I was wondering which of the two approaches will
be better (easier?). Given that size of DB is huge (a few mega bytes
per day), which approach has a performance incentive? Also which of
the two approaches would be easier to integrate with web development
frameworks (Grok, Pyramid etc)?