Hello!

I've run into an odd error whilst using the history meta.  I've got a
class which has two sub classes which define some additional columns.
The MainMeter class has a unique constraint on one of the colums.
When I have the history_meta create my history tables, the
trading_point_name column retains its unique constraint despite there
being a col.unique = False in the history meta which should disable
it.  I can't quite figure out why this is happening.  Any hints would
be appreciated!

class Meter(Base, BaseMixin):
    __metaclass__ = VersionedMeta
    __tablename__ = "meters"

    id = sa.Column(sa.Integer, primary_key=True)
    type = sa.Column(sa.Enum('main_meter', 'check_meter'))
    # and so forth....

class MainMeter(Meter):
    __mapper_args__ = {'polymorphic_identity': 'main_meter'}
    trading_point_name  = sa.Column(sa.Unicode(255), nullable=True,
unique=True)
    #and so forth....

class CheckMeter(Meter):
    __mapper_args__ = {'polymorphic_identity': 'check_meter'}
    #etc....

Details:
Sqlalchemy 7.3
Sqlite db backend