Thanks, but if I need allow nullable primary_keys it not works.
I tried:
user_id = db.Column(db.Integer, db.ForeignKey('user.id', ondelete='SET
NULL'), primary_key=True, nullable=True, server_default=text('NULL'))
it generates
CREATE TABLE user_ip (
user_id INTEGER DEFAULT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (user_id),
FOREIGN KEY(user_id) REFERENCES "user" (id) ON DELETE SET NULL
)
and I see in pgsql modifiers "not null":
\d user_ip
    Table "public.user_ip"
 Column  |  Type   | Modifiers
 user_id | integer | not null
    "user_ip_pkey" PRIMARY KEY, btree (user_id)
Foreign-key constraints:
    "user_ip_user_id_fkey" FOREIGN KEY (user_id) REFERENCES "user"(id) ON
DELETE SET NULL

Can sqlalchemy allow nullable primary_keys?
Or table without primary key?

Thanks.