heh :)   the thing about tests is that anyone who gets a couple of days of
practice writing them in our style can be very productive...but everyone has
just "one issue" they need so that threshold isn't passed ...

I have a boatload of tests to write for the 0.7.4 milestone so I'll be blocking
out a day sometime soon to plow through a bunch.