Hello all.
I am trying to write some code which after creating tables and related views trys to create the stored procedures (plpgsql).
code goes some thing like this
engine.execute("create or replace function addRecord(f1 text, f2 t1.fieldname%type ) returns bit as $$
begin
end;
$$ language plpgsql")
When this gets executed I get the error that indicates dict object is not indexable.
Is this some thing to do wiht the use of % or $ sign in the query?
Note that although I wrote the code on more than one line, in my code its a single line statement. All my views get created with same syntax of engine.execute() but not stored procedure creation code.
Any suggestion?
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.