Was it your intention to no longer allow this type of query().get()?

session.query(cls.orderid).get(orderid)

I get "InvalidRequestError: get() can only be used against a single mapped class." but the wording is such that I'm not sure you intended to limit that use case (there is only a single mapped class in that query).

I'll change such queries, just wanted to bring it up to see if you intended it that way.

(Admittedly, if I recall correctly, when I first added it, I think I was slightly surprised it worked as I expected...)