On 12/30/2011 02:36 AM, Michael Bayer wrote:
Hi all -

Just in the interests of keeping fresh, I've upgraded Trac from 0.11 to 0.12,
as part of a migration of all of sqlalchemy.org to a new host.  Assuming your
dns has switched, you'll be browsing around the updated interface which has
some newer bells and whistles.

Also of note is that I've installed the Trac AccountManager plugin, so that people can
now create accounts to log in.  The "guest" login is gone, and I'd like for new
ticket posters to create accounts, add their email, that way we know who everyone is and
can do followups and all that.

I have some other tentative plans regarding auth but for now I think this is an
improvement over just using "guest".

It's typical that there are glitches when a hosting move/trac upgrade occurs so
if anyone has problems let me know !

I don't know if it is related or not, but searching the documentation no longer works. This appears to be due to javascript errors. For example searchtools.js has this in it:

var stopwords = {{ search_language_stop_words }};

which suggest that some templating step is not being run.

Wichert.