Here are the models:

class Merchant(Base):
    __tablename__ = "merchant"
    id = Column(Integer, autoincrement=True, primary_key=True)
    location = GeometryColumn(Point, nullable=False)

class SearchOption(Base):
    __tablename__ = "searchoption"
    id = Column(Integer, autoincrement=True, primary_key=True)
    parent_id = Column(Integer, ForeignKey(id,
                                           onupdate="CASCADE",
                                           ondelete="CASCADE"))
    parent = relationship("SearchOption", uselist=False,
remote_side=[id],
                          backref=backref("children"))
    discriminator = Column("type", Enum("style", "origin", "price",
"food",
                                        "flavor", "occasion",
"variety", "mood",
                                        name="searchoptiontype"))
    __mapper_args__ = {"polymorphic_on": discriminator}
    displayname = Column(Unicode(64), nullable=False)

class StyleOption(SearchOption):
    __mapper_args__ = {"polymorphic_identity": "style"}

class OriginOption(SearchOption):
    __mapper_args__ = {"polymorphic_identity": "origin"}

class FoodOption(SearchOption):
    __mapper_args__ = {"polymorphic_identity": "food"}

class FlavorOption(SearchOption):
    __mapper_args__ = {"polymorphic_identity": "flavor"}

class OccasionOption(SearchOption):
    __mapper_args__ = {"polymorphic_identity": "occasion"}

class VarietyOption(SearchOption):
    __mapper_args__ = {"polymorphic_identity": "variety"}

class MoodOption(SearchOption):
    __mapper_args__ = {"polymorphic_identity": "mood"}

product_searchoption_table = Table("product_searchoption", metadata,
                                   Column("product_id",
                                          Integer,
                                          ForeignKey("product.id",

onupdate="CASCADE",

ondelete="CASCADE"),
                                          primary_key=True),
                                   Column("searchoption_id",
                                          Integer,

ForeignKey("searchoption.id",

onupdate="CASCADE",

ondelete="CASCADE"),
                                          primary_key=True))

class Product(Base): # tune full-text search
    __tablename__ = "product"
    id = Column(Integer, autoincrement=True, primary_key=True)

    origin = relationship(OriginOption, uselist=False,
                          secondary=product_searchoption_table)
    style = relationship(StyleOption, uselist=False,
                         secondary=product_searchoption_table)
    pricerange = relationship(PriceOption, uselist=False,
                              secondary=product_searchoption_table)
    foods = relationship(FoodOption,
                         secondary=product_searchoption_table)
    flavors = relationship(FlavorOption,
                           secondary=product_searchoption_table)
    occasions = relationship(OccasionOption,
                             secondary=product_searchoption_table)
    moods = relationship(MoodOption,
                         secondary=product_searchoption_table)
    varieties = relationship(VarietyOption,
                             secondary=product_searchoption_table)

    merchant_id = Column(Integer, ForeignKey("merchant.id",
                                    onupdate="CASCADE",
                                    ondelete="CASCADE"),
                         nullable=False,)
    merchant = relationship(Merchant, uselist=False,
                            backref=backref("products"))

Hope this helps.