Hi,

I am use to setup the collation in MySQL to ci_utf8   (Case Insensitive)

I would like the same behaviour on PostgreSQL.

I use Unicode (Or UnicodeText) as columntype

If I leave the Collation empty it defaults to "C" which means it looks at
bytecodes so it will NOT be case insensitive.

Postgress supports (Since 8.4) the citext columntype.

Is there any simple way of getting my queries to work in Case Insensitive "mode"

Kind Regards,

Martijn