Hello,

I upgraded to 0.7.4 together with PostgreSQL 9.0.5.

I have a database with several schemas, and it looks like the handle of schemas changed in 0.7.4

I altered the default database search_path with:

{{{
xxx=# alter DATABASE xxx SET search_path TO public,gis,cr2010;
}}}

and I used to do something like:

{{{
meta = MetaData()
engine = engine_from_config(myconfig)
meta.reflect()
}}}

but in this case nothing is reflected .. (meta.tables is empty), is it normal? Also is it intended that SQLAlchemy doesn't care about the default search_path ..?

I wondered if I should use the new Inspector (http://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/latest/core/schema.html#fine-grained-reflection-with-inspector) for such case ?

Thank you!,
Julien