Hi SQLAlchemy users,

We are using SQLAlchemy for our new web app, and ran into a problem,
still learning and are unsure if we found a bug or we are just using
the framework wrong.

We have a table called "user" and two child tables:
------
class FacebookConnect(Base):
    __tablename__ = 'facebook_connects'
    user = relationship(User, backref=backref('facebook_connect',
uselist=False))

class WebLogin(Base):
    __tablename__ = 'web_logins'
    user = relationship(User, backref=backref('web_login',
uselist=False))
-----

user and the other two tables have a 1..1 <---> 0..1 relationship.

In our admin we load a list of users like this:
users = db.query(User).options(subqueryload(User.web_login,
User.facebook_connect))

What we want is to use subqueryload on web_login and fb_connect
relationships (both properties of user)
And this works fine in 0.7.3.

However in 0.7.5 we get:
>>ArgumentError: Attribute 'User.facebook_connect' does not link from element
>>'Mapper|WebLogin|web_logins'

Seems like it is trying to find "facebook_connect" property on
web_login.

So we are not sure if we are doing it wrong or there is a bug in SQLA,
can SQLAlchemy community please
point us in the right direction? Any help is much appreciated.

/JT