Hi,

In my class definition I use a column_property:
clp_price = column_property(Column("clp_price", BigInteger) / scale)

The basic idea is that I wanted to apply a scale when the column is
retrieved from the database.

However, I noticed that the underlying SQL does not prefix this column name
with any unique identifier:
SELECT clp_price / ? AS anon_1, closing_price.clp_id AS
closing_price_clp_id,...

Now normally this doesn't cause difficulty, but I tried to peform a
self-join, and got an error:
[SQL Server]Ambiguous column name 'clp_price'.

Is this expected behaviour? Also, is this the preferred way to scale values?

Thanks in advance.