On 08/03/2012 16:23, ypg wrote:
I am using a single scoped_session instance to create the sessions,

Can we see some code, small preferably?

which is global to all the threads running in the web application.

That sounds like a really bad idea.

can solve this issue by creating a new session every time a request
comes in,

Yep, that's what a session is and that's what you should be doing.

avoid doing that.  I'm using a "NullPool" connection to the database
engine, by the way, just in case that would change anything.

Why would you do that?

SQlite3 database backend

Why would you do that? ;-)

Chris