Hi,
In order to avoid bottlenecks I am force to limit the number of returned
results using LIMIT and OFFSET.
Since I am not returning all results upon a query I need to include the
number of hits in the result.
somequery.count()
somequery.limit(n).offset(m).all()
The problem is that response time takes twice as long as for either the
count query or the query retrieving results.
Is there any way to do this more efficiently, to make a query first, then
to count results and return the result chunk defined with LIMIT and OFFSET?
What is the best practice for this?
Thanks
ED