Hi all,

I am trying to created self references to a Table, I actually need two
self references back to the same Table.

    matches = relationship("Criterion")
    merges = relationship("Criterion")

What I notice happens is the references are getting mixed up. Hence
when I add to matches it adds to the merges property.

Is there a better / cleaner way of doing this?

Here's what I have for now:

class Criterion(Base):

    __tablename__ = 'criterion'
    criterion_id = Column(Integer, Sequence('criterion_sequence'),
primary_key=True)
    standard_id = Column(Integer, ForeignKey('standard.standard_id',
ondelete="CASCADE"), nullable=False)
    source_id = Column(Integer, ForeignKey('criterion.criterion_id'),
nullable=True)

    number = Column(Integer())
    title = Column(Text())
    statement = Column(Text())
    created = Column(DateTime, default=func.current_timestamp())
    last_updated = Column(DateTime, default=func.current_timestamp(),
onupdate=func.current_timestamp())