Hi,

for an association table I specified a ORM mapped class that I wanted
to use as secondary attribute in relationship(). But I discovered,
that a Table or a callable can be used only. Because in my application
I do not use any explicite Table definitions, but ORM only I need to
write:

foo = relationship(Foo, secondary=BarToFoo.__table__)

I would expect to be able to write:
foo = relationship(Foo, secondary=BarToFoo)

in this case I get an error:
C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\sqlalchemy\sql\util.py", line 262, in
join_condition
AttributeError: 'BarToFoo' object has no attribute 'foreign_keys'

Is there any reason that ORM library does not support this kind of
usage? If so, would you please explain, if not is there any chance to
support it in future.