Did anyone encounterred this problem? In my framework, I'll cache the
first connection in the thread local variable, so that I can result
them later. There are some command line tools can do the sql process.
But if I use the version 0.6.7 of SQLA I'll get an Exception after the
command finished, the Exception is just like:

Exception TypeError: "'NoneType' object is not callable" in <function
<lambda> at 0x02E694B0> ignored

So I tried to close the thread local cached connection object and set
it to None, there is no Exception any more after the command finished.
And I've also upgrade my SQLA version to 0.7.7, and even I didn't
clean up the thread local cached connection, the is no Exception at
all.

I want to know are there some differences between the two versions
about the connection process at the end of program.

Thanks.
--
I like python!
UliPad <<The Python Editor>>: http://code.google.com/p/ulipad/