Hi,

I'm trying to use my declarative models to copy data from an Oracle
database with a non-default schema name to a SQLite database (which has no
schema name, or at least a default name that can't be changed). Copying
from Oracle to Oracle has not been a problem for me, but Oracle to SQLite
will not work. The problem for me is that the schema definition used for
SQL generation is on the table. I went through a fruitless exercise of
calling "tometadata" on every table in the metadata created by the
generated declarative base class, copying into a new MetaData object. I
then swapped the metadata on the declarative base and ran my query, with
the intention of swapping it back after. No luck.

The purpose of my project is to surgically extract related data for a small
subset of accounts from our production database and bring it down to a
local SQLite database. Does anybody have experience doing this? Am I going
about this the wrong way?

Thanks for any help,
Shawn