this is approached using joins as described in the ORM tutorial at
http://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/rel_0_7/orm/tutorial.html#querying-with-joins .

If you'd like to present a specific A to Query without filtering for A rows,
you can use with_parent(), see the last example in
http://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/rel_0_7/orm/tutorial.html#common-relationship-operators
 .