Hi,

I was naively trying to clear a db earlier in the day and I ran into this
problem: 'Cannot delete or update a parent row: a foreign key constraint
fails'

So as anyone would do I've been searching online and through the
documentation on how to turn the foreign keys off, on delete = Cascade,
delete orphan-cascade what have you. So many hours and many stack traces
later I'd like to ask your help in this matter

def cleanMapping(self, dbName):

>       connection =  self.dbEngines[dbName].connect()
>       trans = connection.begin()
>
>       for my_table in reversed(self.dbMetaData[dbName].tables.values()):
>          keys= my_table.foreign_keys
>          for column in my_table.columns:
>             for key in keys:
>                my_table = Table(my_table, self.dbMetaData[dbName],
>                            Column(column, Integer,
>                            ForeignKey(key, onupdate="CASCADE", ondelete =
> "CASCADE")
>                            ,primary_key=True))
>                connection.execute(my_table.delete())
>
>       trans.commit()

So I'm fresh out of ideas; Everytime I try using this code I get
"sqlalchemy.exc.ArgumentError: Column object already assigned to Table
<col>"