When I was using sqlalchemy 0.7.8 to manipulate database, it look's like
the query have some memory leak..I have googled this problem for a long
time, but no gains. I have tried run this snippet in a while loop. The code
eat 1M every 5 second. environment is Python 2.7.3, mysql 5.5.25a, fedora
17.

the code is really simple. But the memory didn't release at session.close()
Is it a mis-use?

def query(g_engine):
    session = scoped_session(sessionmaker(bind=g_engine, autoflush=False))
    q = session.query(AgentScript)
    for j in q.yield_per(100):
        print j
    session.commit()
    session.close()

    gc.collect()

here is the same question on stackoverflow.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12073375/is-this-sqlalchemy-memory-leak