I have two models:

    class Report(Base):
        __tablename__ = 'report'
        id = Column(Integer, primary_key=True)

    class ReportPhoto(Base):
        __tablename__ = 'report_photo'
        id = Column(Integer, primary_key=True)
        report_id = Column(Integer, ForeignKey(Report.id), nullable=False)

        report = relationship(Report, uselist=False,
backref=backref('report_photo', uselist=True))

And I would like to add column to Report model which indicates is there any
records within ReportPhoto. I try to use [column_property][1] this way:

    class Report(Base):
        __tablename__ = 'report'
        id = Column(Integer, primary_key=True)

        has_photo = column_property(
            select(ReportPhoto.any())
        )

but get an error `NameError: name 'ReportPhoto' is not defined`. How I can
fix this issue?