Hello.

> OK, that's unusual but that is actually the case where clear_mappers() is fine
to use.  SQLAlchemy's own unit tests create new classes for each test because
we're testing SQLAlchemy itself.

> OK, yes this is correct, as the compilation step tries to get at all mappers.
 Sorry I didn't realize this, it's very strange for end-user unit tests to be
testing the creation of ad-hoc mapper configurations.

Thank you for your clarification. At this time I still play with/learn
SQLAlchemy and unit tests are the fastest way to learn it, at least for me. I
don't want to write new module file with a single test case to play with, hence
I define ORM classes locally in each test and test my assumptions about how
SQLAlchemy works :-)

Ladislav Lenart