Hi all ,

I am trying bulk data into mysql database through sqlalchemy. In the table
there may be primary key values before. If we get the same primary key
values we get Integrity Error so I am using transaction management here.
But while inserting bulk data the rows inserted before this error werent
get rolled back only the row where error is got is rolled back. Can anyone
please help me out in gettin gout this issue.

Thanks in advance