Il 12/10/12 17.38, Michael Bayer ha scritto:
On Oct 12, 2012, at 5:10 AM, Stefano Fontanelli wrote:
2) Is access of Column.info the right way to 'read' Column.info specified by
the user in declarative example?
if you want to get at the .info on Column then yes, but for your purposes it's
probably nice to clean it up as above.

Thank you Michael for clarification :)
I think the Column.info is the best approach for my needs now, but I will figure out possible use case for the approach you described in the examples.

Kind Regards,
Stefano.

--
Stefano Fontanelli