I'm having a problem related to this as well. Is it possible for a join to
get tripped up in the de-dup process or is that guaranteed to only occur
for the mapper entity I query on? I am getting the de-duping if I query on
the mapped entity, but if I query on the id of the entity I get the full
number of rows I am expecting, as you indicated. However beyond that, even
if I query on the distinct id's, I am getting back the full number of rows
I expected, thus leading me to believe some other entity's primary key is
getting de-duplicated. Is that possible?