I have a few questions about using the mysql dialect index options
(http://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/latest/dialects/mysql.html#mysql-indexes)

First, do you need to import anything special in order to use the options?
(Is there a subclass of Index in the mysql dialect? or will using the base
sqlalchemy Index class just work?)  I'm not sure how to tell if the
mysql_length option is actually doing anything; I'm trying to use alembic
to generate migration scripts, but alembic does not seem to support having
any options on indexes.  I'm also not sure if alembic's autogenerate is
reading indexes anyway since I've needed to manually add creating indexes
in the migration scripts.

Another thing I'm wondering about is how would you specify index options
that apply only to one column in the index? According to the mysql docs,
the length appears to be configurable *per column* in the index (so it
seems like the mysql_length option won't work for indexes on more than one
column).  Should the mysql_length option support having a dictionary
mapping columns to lengths instead of only being an integer?