Hi,

I don't understand why on one record I don't get the authuser relation.

My definition is:
class Cellar(DeclarativeBase, mix.StandardColumnMixin):
    __tablename__ = u'cellar'

    name = sa.Column(sa.Unicode(length=50), nullable=False)
    fk_authuser_id = sautils.reference_col('authuser')

Cellar.authuser = sao.relationship('Authuser', backref='cellars', primaryjoin=
            ('Cellar.id==Authuser.fk_cellar_id'), uselist=False)

In my authuser class I have:
class Authuser(DeclarativeBase, mix.StandardColumnMixin):
    __tablename__ = u'authuser'

    name = sa.Column(sa.Unicode(30), nullable=False, index=True)

    # not using reference_col due to the use of Authuser in cellar
    fk_cellar_id = sa.Column(sa.BigInteger(), sa.ForeignKey(u'cellar.id',
name='fk_cellar_id', use_alter=True))

Authuser.cellar = sao.relationship('Cellar', primaryjoin=
            ('Authuser.fk_cellar_id==Cellar.id'))

With this query I don't get the authuser relation on the second record even so the fk_authuser_id is set to 1, which is the same as on the first record.

q = session.query(db.Cellar)

for i in q:
    print i.name
    print i.fk_authuser_id
    print i.authuser.name

The output is:
Main Cellar
1
default
Special Reserve
1
--- attribute error NoneType object has no attribute 'name'

I am still on 0.7.9.

What am I doing wrong?

Werner