I was searching in google about tsvector (postgresql) implemented in sqlalchemy
or geoalchemy but seems to me that it's not implemented yet. After searching
for it in [1], it didn't match anything. Sanjay, however, gives a way to do
this [2] but seems confusing to me, is it possible to use this tsvector as
simple as someone using types such as integer, small integer, etc etc? if so,
it'd be cool to know how.

Thanks,

[1]
http://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/rel_0_8/search.html?q=tsvector&check_keywords=yes&area=default
[2] https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/sqlalchemy/Dns28KksD-4

Piensa en el medio ambiente - mantenlo en la pantalla. NO lo imprimas si NO es
necesario.
Think green - keep it on the screen. Do NOT print if it is NOT necessary.
Denken Sie an die Umwelt - bewahren Sie es auf dem Bildschirm. Drucken Sie
NICHT, wenn es NICHT notwendig ist.