I have "this allready" at compile-time. But at run-time I will have to deal
with instances of different classes dinamically. So I need to inspect the
instances to find out if they are linked to others or not, and what is that
they are linked to. Something like this:

*def *print_related_records(instance):
   related_classes = *find_related_classes*(instance.__class__) *
#returns  {'children':Child}*
   *#iterate the related_classes dict, query all the related records, then
print them*

john = Parent('John Smith')
betty = Child('Betty')
john.children.append(betty)

print_related_records(john) *#prints 'Betty'*
print_related_records(betty) *#prints nothing*