Hello,

Using SQLAlchemy 0.7.9 and Flask-SQLAlchhemy 0.16, I want to use Postgres
array.

So my model is as follow :

from sqlalchemy.dialects.postgresql import ARRAY

class Mark(db.Model):
    __tablename__ = 'mark'

    id = db.Column(db.Integer, primary_key=True)
    title = db.Column(db.String(200), unique=True)
    url = db.Column(db.String(200), unique=True)
    description = db.Column(db.Text())
    comment = db.Column(db.Text())
    tags = db.Column(ARRAY(db.String))
    author = db.relationship('User', backref=db.backref('user',
lazy='joined'))
    created_at = db.Column(db.DateTime)
    updated_at = db.Column(db.DateTime)

Creating the table works fine so I think the class definition is fine. I
inserted a few data in the database but to retrieve them, I have some issue
and can't find the right syntax for doing it right.

Googling I found some keys but note work so far :

   - Using func.any()
   - Model.column_array.op("@>")(ARRAY("hello", "world")
   - and a few others.

Thanks in advance for your help,