Hi,

I'm using zope.sqlalchemy in a web application (actually ToscaWidgets not
Zope) so each request is wrapped in a transaction. If the request succeeds
the transaction is committed; if there is an error it is rolled back. This
works great.

I have a log table where I log incoming XML to web callback methods (from
eBay, 3DCart, etc.) Now, if there is an error what I want to happen is most
things to be rolled back, but the log table still committed.

This has left me scratching my head a bit. Any ideas on an elegant way to
do this?

Many thanks,

Paul