On Jan 7, 2013, at 7:20 PM, Diego Woitasen wrote:

> I'm back to this :)
>
> My problem was that I'm not closing the session properly.
>
> My new question is... is there a way to autoclose the session? My example, at
> the end of the scope?
>
> What's the recommend way to do this?
>
> I've read the FAQ, but it's not very clear for me.

you need to structure your application such that database operations occur
within a consistent framework.

This is the simplest when using web frameworks, as all frameworks include some
kind of " request end" hook - that's where the close of the Session would go.

Looking at your example again, I see you have a "print delivery.name,
delivery.status" after you've done your commit().  That would be a likely
source for the new connection here, as accessing those attributes means the
Session needs to go back to the database post-commit to get their most recent
value.