Just curious as to whether anyone has seen changes in interest in
SQLAlchemy in the wake of the Ruby on Rails SQL injection vulnerability, or
if anyone has any thoughts on it. Or worse, if it's going to tar  SQLA with
the same brush.

This is pure conjecture, and should be taken with a giant grain of salt,
but I wonder whether the monolithic, almost closed-garden nature of the RoR
ecosystem contributed to the situation compared to the situation in Python.
Of course that could just be a big confirmation bias on my part. Would
welcome thoughts from those more experienced than me.

Iain