Hi all,

I'm running an web application in turbogears1 using sqlalchemy I'm using mainly postgresql as database but in a few installations I'm using oracle (same programs only db change).
Using PostgreSQL all is ok but when I use
oracle some times I get the following error:

 File
"/sferacarta/prod/eggs/TurboGears-1.1.1-py2.6.egg/turbogears/database.py", line
455, in sa_rwt
   request.sa_transaction = session.begin()
 File
"/sferacarta/prod/eggs/SQLAlchemy-0.6.8-py2.6.egg/sqlalchemy/orm/scoping.py",
line 139, in do
   return getattr(self.registry(), name)(*args, **kwargs)
 File
"/sferacarta/prod/eggs/SQLAlchemy-0.6.8-py2.6.egg/sqlalchemy/orm/session.py",
line 550, in begin
   "A transaction is already begun.  Use subtransactions=True "
InvalidRequestError: A transaction is already begun.  Use subtransactions=True
to allow subtransactions.

I'm not using explicity session.begin() because turbogears do that for me,
thus I don't know where to define subtransactions=True.
What can I do?

thanks for any help