I'm having a problem with many concurrent scripts, workers and uwsgi
instances writing and reading the same tables and rows almost
simultaneously, and sometimes one of them seems to get an older state, even
from an object it never touched in the first place and I'm querying for the
first time. I find that weird, but I assume it has to do with the database
isolation level.

The problem is, how to adequately deal with that and make sure it never
happens? I added a session.commit() before doing anything and it works, I
assume rollback would work too. Is there any better solution?