Simon,

Here is the table (not sure if the code to create a relationship table is
correct):

# Many to Many - Process x Files
process_files = Table("process_files", Base.metadata,
    Column("process_id", Integer, ForeignKey("process.id")),
    Column("files_id", Integer, ForeignKey("files.id"))
)

The error:

AttributeError: 'Table' object has no attribute 'process_id'

Why can not I access process_id?

*Mauricio de Abreu Antunes*
Mobile: (51)930-74-525
Skype: mauricio.abreua