Hi,

I am getting this error "The data types varchar and text are incompatible
in the equal to operator" when I try to run a filter or select on a column
defined as VARCHAR 500. This happens only when the record in question has
more than 255 characters.

The funny thing is in the mssql query editor this error is not appearing.
When I relplace "==" with "like" on this query I am able to fetch the
results without a problem.
Although my problem is solved I would like to know what actually happened
when I used "=="

Thanks.