Having to support different PostgreSQL schemas per web request and finding
my current approach of setting the PostgreSQL schema search path a bit
convoluted, when I try to use longer lived sessions in unit tests
for convenience, because the session starts using a new database connection
after a commit, I came across 'sqlalchemy.schema.ThreadLocalMetaData' which
would seem to be an elegant solution for the problem if it supported a
different 'schema' per thread as it does a different 'bind'.

My question is: would it be feasible and does it make sense to 'schema'
support to 'sqlalchemy.schema.ThreadLocalMetaData' for cases such as the
one I described above?

Thanks in advance for any feedback on this.