This has also been posted here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15950375/sqlalchemy-introspection-of-relationships,

shoulda asked here first.

I have a use case for modelling data in a SQL schema rather than through
defining SQLAlchemy objects. However, i require a way to construct the
corresponding SQLAlchemy objects automatically from the SQL schema.

Currently i have:

from sqlalchemy import MetaData

meta = MetaData(bind=your_engine)

meta.reflect()

# get the table which we would like to represent as a Python object

table = meta.tables['your_table_name']

# define the object which we will use as the base class

                  base = declarative_base()

                                    # create db object

                                                      MyObject =
type(str(table.fullname), (base,), {'__table__': table})

however, the relationships between objects are not created. Any ideas how
to go about doing this?

Thanks!