to my knowledge, the existing DBAPIs for MySQL don't support output parameters
(news to me that MySQL SPs did).    But I haven't confirmed that.  You'd need
to figure out first how to do this with the plain DBAPI cursor, such as that of
MySQL-python.   Within SQLAlchemy for now you'd probably need to use the DBAPI
connection directly from an Engine or a Connection and then manipulate the
cursor directly.